Tow Truck Insurance Kettering Ohio
Kettering Ohio Tow Truck Insurance – Fast Quotes and Coverage!
If you run a business, you know that in many cases time really is money. That’s why Pathway Insurance is dedicated to getting you the coverage you need fast, affordably, and with great service.
You can call our office toll-free at 800-998-0662 to speak with our licensed agents Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5:30 PM (EST). You can also click Tow Truck Insurance Kettering Ohio to begin your free quote online.
Tow Truck Insurance Kettering Ohio – Steps You Must Take For Claims To Be Paid!
When you’ve submitted a claim to your insurance company it kicks off a process. Part of that process is the accumulation of pertinent information from the parties involved, and it is immensely important to provide accurate information to the insurance company at that time.
The following is an excerpt taken from an actual policy that serves as an example of the duties expected of a policyholder when an insurance company sets out to investigate a claim:
A person seeking coverage must:
- Cooperate with us in any matter concerning a claim or lawsuit;
- Provide any written proof of loss we may reasonably require;
- Allow us to take signed and recorded statements, including sworn statements and examinations under oath, which we may conduct outside the presence of you, a relative, or any person claiming coverage, and answer all reasonable questions we may ask as often as we may reasonably require;
- Promptly call us to notify us about any claim or lawsuit and send us any and all legal papers relating to any claim or lawsuit;
- Attend hearings and trials as we require;
- Submit to medical examinations at our expense by doctors we select as often as we may reasonably require;
- Authorize us to obtain medical and other records;
- Take reasonable steps after a loss to protect the insured auto from further loss. We will pay reasonable expenses incurred in providing that protection. If failure to provide such protection results in further loss, any additional damages will not be covered under this policy;
- Allow us to have the damage to an insured auto or the auto involved in an accident or loss inspected and appraised before its repair or disposal; and
- Authorize us access to your business or personal records as often as we may reasonably require.
Insurance companies do not simply hand out money for claims no questions asked. They need to assess the situation thoroughly, and in order to do this they rely on their policyholders to provide information that cannot be obtained without their help.
Tow Truck Insurance Kettering Ohio – The Pathway Claims Advocacy Program.
What is Claims Advocacy? At Pathway Insurance, we will work on your behalf to make sure your rights as a policyholder are being upheld during a claim event.
Our experienced agents are available by phone Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5:30 PM (EST) at 800-998-0662. If you’re looking for Tow Truck Insurance in Kettering Ohio or the surrounding areas then why not give us a call?
You can also click Kettering Ohio Tow Truck Insurance to start a free quote online seven days a week.
We also offer tow truck insurance in other nearby locations:
- Tow Truck Insurance Hamilton Ohio
- Cleveland Ohio Tow Truck Insurance
- Tow Truck Insurance Springfield Ohio
- Akron Ohio Tow Truck Insurance
- Tow Truck Insurance Columbus Ohio