Bobtail Insurance Ohio
Deadhead or Bobtail Insurance Quotes.
Bobtail and Deadhead Insurance in Ohio
Bobtail and Deadhead insurance is also known as non-trucking liability insurance and it is specifically designed to provide liability coverage to tractor trailers while they are not pulling a trailer.
Do you need this coverage for proof of financial responsibility laws? No. Typically states require primary auto liability insurance for compliance of financial responsibility laws.
Ohio non-trucking liability insurance is an important coverage to invest in to protect you financially in the event of claims while you are not pulling a trailer.
How This Coverage Protects You
Claims Example: Your truck rear ends another vehicle resulting in injuries and property damage you are found to be legally responsible for while you are driving your truck to the dealership for maintenance.
Your primary liability will not extend coverage for this accident as you were not pulling a trailer.
In contrast the non-trucking liability coverage will provide the coverage you need to pay for accidents while not pulling a trailer.
Affordable Bobtail Insurance in Ohio Is One Phone Call Away!
We can help you find the commercial trucking insurance you need. Call 1-800-998-0662 for quotes and coverage or click on Ohio Bobtail Insurance to submit your request for an insurance quote.
Ohio Non Trucking Liability Insurance is also available in the following communities:
- Bobtail Insurance Michigan
- Bobtail Insurance Kentucky
- Indiana Bobtail Insurance
- Bobtail insurance Cincinnati
- Bobtail insurance Columbus Ohio
- Bobtail insurance Akron Ohio
- Bobtail insurance Toledo Ohio
- Cleveland Ohio Bobtail insurance
- Indianapolis Bobtail insurance
- Grand Rapids Bobtail insurance
- Detroit Michigan Bobtail insurance
- Louisville Bobtail insurance
- Lexington Kentucky Bobtail insurance